Public Health has identified potential public exposures to the virus at the following locations in Zone 2 – the Saint John region
• Rothesay Route 1 Big Stop Restaurant on Nov. 14 between 12:45 p.m. and 2 p.m. (2870 Route 1, Rothesay).
• Pub Down Under on Nov. 14, between 8:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (400 Main St., Saint John).
• Fish & Brews on Nov. 14 between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (800 Fairville Blvd., Saint John).
• Cora Breakfast and Lunch on Nov. 16 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. (39 King St., Saint John).
• Goodlife Fitness McAllister Place on Nov. 16 between noon and 1 p.m. and on Nov. 18 between 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. (519 Westmorland Rd., Saint John).
• NBCC Grandview campus on Nov. 16, 17, and 18 between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. (950 Grandview Ave., Saint John).
• Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio on Nov. 19 between 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. (47 Clark Rd., Rothesay).
Public Health guidance for people who were at any of these locations at the dates and times specified includes:
• If you have no symptoms of COVID-19, self-monitor and follow all Public Health guidelines.
• If you’re experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 and do not need to talk to a nurse, complete the self-assessment and get tested.
• Avoid visiting settings with vulnerable populations such as nursing homes, correctional facilities, and shelters over the next 14 days.
• Wash your hands frequently.