Here is an updated provided by Public Health on potential exposure to COVID-19 in the Saint John region:
Contact tracing conducted by Public Health in the recent positive cases has determined the following possible exposures at these areas in Zone 2 on November 14, 2020:
• Eighty-Three Bar Arcade, between midnight and 2 a.m. (43 Princess St., Saint John)
• O’Leary’s Pub, between midnight and 2 a.m. (46 Princess St., Saint John)
• Callie’s Pub, between midnight and 2 a.m. (2 Princess St., Saint John)
• Let’s Hummus, between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. (44 Water St., Saint John)
If you were at any of these locations, Public Health guidance includes:
• If you have no symptoms of COVID-19, self-monitor and follow all Public Health guidelines.
• If you’re experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 and do not need to talk to a nurse, complete the self-assessment and get tested.
• Avoid visiting settings with vulnerable populations such as nursing homes, correctional facilities, and shelters over the next 14 days.
• Wash your hands frequently.